Including: 1 live succulent plant ( Tradescantia Navicularis Variegata ).
Size: approximately 6cm(2.36 inch).
Caring For Tradescantia
1) They do well in well draining soil mix
2) Tradescantia are great beginner plants, they are tolerant to underwatering and overwatering and are easy to propagate via stem cuttings
3) Fertilise regularly to induce prolific growth and blooming. Feeding them once or twice a month with houseplant feed diluted to half the recommended strength.
4) Tradescantia does well in full sun conditions, showing vibrant colours
5) You will need to repot the plant when roots circling the bottom of the pot, or growing out of the drainage holes
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.