Including: 1 live succulent plant ( Orostachys boehmeri Makino Hara - Chinese Dunce Cap ).
Orostachys is a hardy succulent native to the frigid mountainous regions of North China, Mongolia and Japan.
Caring For Orostachys (Chinese Dunce Caps):
1) Avoid organics, use a high percentage of grit.
2) Avoid misting or spraying the leaves as it will rot easily when humidity increases.
3) Water once soil is dry.
4) Fertilise every 2 weeks with a half strength fertiliser.
5) Propagated easily by stem cuttings.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.
We ship Worldwide!
Processing time: 3-5 days.
Delivery: 2-4 weeks depending on location.
Tracking numbers will be updated 3-5 days after your order has been shipped.
We take pride to prepare shipment of our plants carefully. Plants are shipped as dry as possible bare-root, without soil or their original nursery pot.
Plants are shipped from our nurseries in Singapore, Korea, Hong Kong, Europe and United States.