Including: 1 live succulent plant ( Stephania Erecta ).
Stephania is a genus of flowering plants in the family Menispermaceae, native to eastern and southern Asia and Australia.
Size: around 3-4 cm , ship without leaves
Fast planting tips for Stephania Erecta plant:
perlite, worm castings, charcoal and a little bit of peat + Organic fertilizer and SuperThrive.
Caring For Stephania Erecta:
1) Avoid watering when the caudex is dormant to minimise rot.
2) Provide full sun and humid conditions.
3) Stephania does well in porous soil mix.
4) Keep the soil moist but not saturated during active growing stage.
5) Fertilise regularly to promote leaf growth.
6) Propagated by seeds.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.