Pachyveria Orpet (aka 'Nausikaa'): A gorgeous, powder blue rosette with chunky, cupped leaves. The leaves have lightly purple leaf margins that deepen in full sun. The pastel finish comes from a generous layer of farina, a natural, powdery wax.
Caring for Pachyveria
1) Avoid prolonged sun exposure for variegated species as it can lead to sunburn
2) Minimise rain splash to prevent rot
3) Use inorganic, well draining, gritty mix
4) Always use a pot with drainage hole to prevent waterlogging of soil that will suffocate the roots
5) Give at least 4-5hours of direct morning sun or 8-12 hours of growlight to prevent etiolation
6) Propagate by stem cuttings, leaf or seeds
7) Avoid spraying with water or oil-based products as the farina will be destroyed
It is advisable to provide temperature of 20-25 degrees celsius as variegated species are prone to heat and sunburn.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.
We ship Worldwide!
Processing time: 3-5 days.
Delivery: 2-4 weeks depending on location.
Tracking numbers will be updated 3-5 days after your order has been shipped.
We take pride to prepare shipment of our plants carefully. Plants are shipped as dry as possible bare-root, without soil or their original nursery pot.
Plants are shipped from our nurseries in Singapore, Korea, Hong Kong, Europe and United States.