Including: 1 live succulent plant ( Gasteria Gracilis Baker ).
Plant Size: 5cm (1.97 inch)
Light: Reccomend around 4 to 5 hours of direct sunlight per day. Morning and evening sun is fine, with bright indirect sunlight for the rest of the day. Growth light is recommended.
Water: In the first month after potting, water with only 25ml once a week along the edge of the pot.
Do let the soil media dry out between watering. After a month you can water till water flows out of the pot once every 10days to 2 weeks.
Potting media: Very gritty and well-draining potting soil.
Caring For Gasteria:
1) It is a very hardy plant that is suitable for beginners.
2) Gasteria does well in full sun conditions, avoid afternoon sun to prevent burnt tips.
3) Gasteria are susceptible to fungal infections and develop black spots but they are very resilient and have a natural defence system, which enables them to seal off the wound.
4) They have shallow roots and can be potted in small bonsai pots in large clusters.
5) Water thoroughly until the water flows out of the drainage hole.
6) Propagated by seed or offsets.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.