Including: 1 live succulent plant ( Echeveria longissima var. longissima ).
Echeveria longissima is native to Mexico.
Caring For Echeveria Longissima:
1) At least 4 hours of direct sun a day or 8-12 hours of growlight. Avoid afternoon. sun. Echveria longissima requires sufficient sunlight to allow for red vibrant colours.
2) Avoid watering onto the leaves or stem, water directly into the soil. Avoid misting the plant.
3) Use a porous, gritty well draining mix. Echeveria are prone to rot.
4) Propagate by leaves, stem cutting or seeds.
5) Use a terracotta pot to increase breathability.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.
We ship Worldwide!
Processing time: 3-5 days.
Delivery: 2-4 weeks depending on location.
Tracking numbers will be updated 3-5 days after your order has been shipped.
We take pride to prepare shipment of our plants carefully. Plants are shipped as dry as possible bare-root, without soil or their original nursery pot.
Plants are shipped from our nurseries in Singapore, Korea, Hong Kong, Europe and United States.