Echeveria Purpusorum White Form is a very unique succulent popular with many rare succulent collectors.
This species is hugely variable, often can be either pinkish, evergreen or decidious. It is hardy, drought tolerant but do better with fertilizer and a little water.
Echeveria Purpusorum White Form are polycarpic, flower many times through their lifetime and is popular host plant for bees and butterflies.
It's flowers appear on short stalks which grow bright rosettes with colorful foliage.
Pairs well with other ornamental hobby plants and a Must Have in the garden!
Caring For Echeveria
1) Avoid prolonged sun exposure for variegated species as it can lead to sunburn
2) Minimise rain splash to prevent rot
3) Use inorganic, well draining, gritty mix
4) Always use a pot with drainage hole
5) Give at least 4-5hours of direct morning sun or 8-12 hours of grow light to prevent etiolation
6) Propagate by stem cuttings, leaf or seeds
7) Avoid spraying with water or oil-based products as the farina will be destroyed
It is normal for bottom leaves to dry up if it is newly potted as the roots are not established. Give it some moisture to start the rooting process.
9) Treat regularly with diluted fungicide solution such as captan or zagro stilt.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.
We ship Worldwide!
Processing time: 3-5 days.
Delivery: 2-4 weeks depending on location.
Tracking numbers will be updated 3-5 days after your order has been shipped.
We take pride to prepare shipment of our plants carefully. Plants are shipped as dry as possible bare-root, without soil or their original nursery pot.
Plants are shipped from our nurseries in Singapore, Korea, Hong Kong, Europe and United States.