Including: 1 live succulent plant ( Echeveria Lola).
Echeveria Lola is part of a family known as Crassulaceae, from Mexico or Central America.
Caring For Echeveria Lola:
1) Avoid prolonged sun exposure for variegated species as it can lead to sunburn.
2) Minimise rain splash to prevent rot.
3) Use inorganic, well draining, gritty mix.
4) Always use a pot with drainage hole.
5) Give at least 4-5hours of direct morning sun or 8-12 hours of growlight to prevent etiolation.
6) Propagate by stem cuttings, leaf or seeds.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.