The Echeveria Laui Moran & J. Meyrán is a very slow-growing, usually unbranched, succulent plant with blue-grey-white powdery leaves.
It grows up to 6 inches or 15 cm tall but may take many years.
Symmetrical and pretty whether or not it is in flower, the flowers are peachy-rose in color. Easy to care, top voted chubby!
This Echeveria Laui Moran & J. Meyrán is best for busy people.
With little sunlight and water, place it in a potter and it will bloom! Save it before it's gone! Hurry!
Plant Size: Approximately 7 cm
Caring For Echeveria
1) Avoid prolonged sun exposure for variegated species as it can lead to sunburn
2) Minimise rain splash to prevent rot
3) Use inorganic, well draining, gritty mix
4) Always use a pot with drainage hole
5) Give at least 4-5hours of direct morning sun or 8-12 hours of grow light to prevent etiolation
6) Propagate by stem cuttings, leaf or seeds
7) Avoid spraying with water or oil-based products as the farina will be destroyed
It is normal for bottom leaves to dry up if it is newly potted as the roots are not established. Give it some moisture to start the rooting process.
9) Treat regularly with diluted fungicide solution such as captan or zagro stilt.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.