The Echeveria Black Knight is a small growing, rosette style succulent with Dramatic dark coloring and green markings to the inside of the rosette.
Dark red flowers are held above the foliage in summer, adding an extra sense of drama to these delightful and easy to grow plants.
Echeveria species are not complicated succulents to grow.
Careful watering habits and plenty of light will help ensure success.
Limited plant availability, Buy now to have it in your bedroom or living room.
A must-have home decor!
Plant Size: 8 cm
Caring For Echeveria
1) Avoid prolonged sun exposure for variegated species as it can lead to sunburn
2) Minimise rain splash to prevent rot
3) Use inorganic, well draining, gritty mix
4) Always use a pot with drainage hole
5) Give at least 4-5hours of direct morning sun or 8-12 hours of grow light to prevent etiolation
6) Propagate by stem cuttings, leaf or seeds
7) Avoid spraying with water or oil-based products as the farina will be destroyed
It is normal for bottom leaves to dry up if it is newly potted as the roots are not established. Give it some moisture to start the rooting process.
9) Treat regularly with diluted fungicide solution such as captan or zagro stilt.
Pairs well with Echeveria Black Prince
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.