Including: 1 live succulent plant ( Conophytum Uviforme (Haw.) N. E. Br.).
Approximate Size: 1.5cm (0.59 inch)
Caring For Conophytum:
1) Conophytum is a mesemb, it actively grows when the temperature drops and days get shorter.
2) Conophytum are cold hardy and can even survive mild winters outdoors. They are dormant in summer.
3) Provide good ventilation and plenty of sunlight, avoid prolonged direct sun exposure to minimise heat stress and sunburn
4) Pot together conophytum that are in the same cycle to avoid overwatering or underwatering
5) Use largely inorganic, gritty and well draining media.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.