The Aeonium Blushing Beauty is a beautiful succulent. It has glossy green rosettes of spoon-like leaves, tinged with red on top of thick stems. It grows up to 3 ft (~ 91.5 cm) tall and 2 ft (61 cm) wide. If exposed to enough sunlight or drought, the color will become brighter. The plant is native to the Canary Islands and North Africa.
With a Super Cool Bloom adding that Perfect Pop-of-Color.
This lovely Aeonium Blushing Beauty in grows, in-season like winter to spring, when temperatures are cool 65–75˚F / 18–24˚C and damp.
A Collectors Choice Pair Well with Echeveria Rain Drops.
Fun Addition to your Garden and Awesome Home Decor! Grab ONE NOW!
Plant Size: approximately 2 - 5 inches.
Caring For Aeoniums
1) Keep temperatures about 20-25°C, aeoniums are summer dormant.
2) Do not expose to intense sunlight to prevent sunburn.
3) Use at least 80% inorganic potting mix that is free draining and porous.
4) Place in bright and airy location with at 1-2 hours of direct sunlight.
5) Use a tall and narrow terracotta pot, it is susceptible to stem and root rot due to excess moisture in the soil
6) Fertilize once every 2 weeks during the active growth period with a balanced liquid fertilizer diluted by half.
7) It can be easily propagated by seed or by stem cuttings. Sow seed at 19-24ºC. Take cuttings of rosettes in the actively growing season and keep at 18ºC and barely moist until rooted.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.