Aeonium Plum Purdy is a Collectors Choice Succulent.
Intricate Clusters, Stunning when Bloom. Definitely a Eye Candy!
Caring For Aeoniums
1) Keep temperatures about 20-25°C, aeoniums are summer dormant.
2) Do not expose to intense sunlight to prevent sunburn.
3) Use at least 80% inorganic potting mix that is free draining and porous.
4) Place in bright and airy location with at 1-2 hours of direct sunlight.
5) Use a tall and narrow terracotta pot, it is susceptible to stem and root rot due to excess moisture in the soil
6) Fertilize once every 2 weeks during the active growth period with a balanced liquid fertilizer diluted by half.
7) It can be easily propagated by seed or by stem cuttings. Sow seed at 19-24ºC. Take cuttings of rosettes in the actively growing season and keep at 18ºC and barely moist until rooted.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.
We ship Worldwide!
Processing time: 3-5 days.
Delivery: 2-4 weeks depending on location.
Tracking numbers will be updated 3-5 days after your order has been shipped.
We take pride to prepare shipment of our plants carefully. Plants are shipped as dry as possible bare-root, without soil or their original nursery pot.
Plants are shipped from our nurseries in Singapore, Korea, Hong Kong, Europe and United States.