Cotyledon Ladismithiensis Variegataor commonly known as Bear's Paw is a Super Unique Succulent.
Hardy Succulent that Cluster Well.
Chubby Cutie and Definitely a Eye Candy!
Care For Cotyledon Ladismithiensis:
1) They do well in cool temperatures with low humidity.
2) Avoid misting the plant as the water droplets are trapped in the fine hairs on the leaves, impeding evaporation.
3) Use well draining, porous gritty mix.
4) Water regularly in its active growing stage.
5) Avoid scorching afternoon sun.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.