This Cotyledon Ladismithiensis Bear's Paw is a total eye-catcher because of its unique features. It's a perennial, succulent shrub, with densely branched stems.
The Cotyledon Ladismithiensis Bear's Paw is a total best buy, super Easy to care, do well with little sunlight. The succulent leaves are flat and hairy, often reddish teeth, arranged in a neat row. There are bright green forms with yellowish hairs and grey ones with whitish hairs.
Pair it with another lovely succulent the HAWORTHIA FASCIATA. Who would not resist this lovely plant, Grab yours now!
Plant Size: Approximately 7cm
Care For Cotyledon Ladismithiensis:
1) They do well in cool temperatures with low humidity.
2) Avoid misting the plant as the water droplets are trapped in the fine hairs on the leaves, impeding evaporation.
3) Use well draining, porous gritty mix.
4) Water regularly in its active growing stage.
5) Avoid scorching afternoon sun.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.
We ship Worldwide!
Processing time: 3-5 days.
Delivery: 2-4 weeks depending on location.
Tracking numbers will be updated 3-5 days after your order has been shipped.
We take pride to prepare shipment of our plants carefully. Plants are shipped as dry as possible bare-root, without soil or their original nursery pot.
Plants are shipped from our nurseries in Singapore, Korea, Hong Kong, Europe and United States.