Beautifully cluster, this Cotyledon Ladismithiensis is the main attraction and fun addition to any garden arrangement. It's a shrublet, including the flower stems, densely branched and covered with hairs.
The leaves are oblong-elliptic or almost cylindrical, yellow-green, sometimes the tips being reddish. It does well with indirect sunlight, a perfect indoor plant to any succulent lovers.
Handled by a succulent lover too, this Cotyledon Ladismithiensis is A very special succulent. Send one to your friend! Limited Plant Available only!
Plant Size: approximately 3 - 5cm
Care For Cotyledon Ladismithiensis:
1) They do well in cool temperatures with low humidity.
2) Avoid misting the plant as the water droplets are trapped in the fine hairs on the leaves, impeding evaporation.
3) Use well draining, porous gritty mix.
4) Water regularly in its active growing stage.
5) Avoid scorching afternoon sun.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.