This Adromischus Poellnitzianus is small and unique with a hairy red trunk and super easy to care. This lovely species easily recognized by its felt-like leaves and tangled, hair-like aerial roots.
Hardy Succulent, its dramatic coloring adds the Best Contrast
A perfect addition to your collection, as from the tip of its stem, the Adromischus Poellnitzianus has a fleshy leaf of bright emerald green.
Top Pick Adromischus Poellnitzianus as it has Soft Pastel Color.
The Adromischus Poellnitzianus grows in the cold weather. It takes a lot of years to grow this wonderful plant.
Share this with your FRIEND who needs this NOW!!!
Plant Size: approximately 2 - 5 inches.
Caring For Adromischus:
1) Adromischus leaves will wrinkle if it is under direct sun for many hours a day. Ensure it receives a mix of direct and indirect sunlight.
2) Adromischus thrive in warm environments of about 24°C, place them in a sheltered environment away from splashing rain.
3) Water adromischus regularly (1-2 times a week) as they are heavy drinkers
4) Pot in well drained soil mix with at least 70% inorganics.
5) Adromischus is easily propagated via leaf or stem cuttings.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.
We ship Worldwide!
Processing time: 3-5 days.
Delivery: 2-4 weeks depending on location.
Tracking numbers will be updated 3-5 days after your order has been shipped.
We take pride to prepare shipment of our plants carefully. Plants are shipped as dry as possible bare-root, without soil or their original nursery pot.
Plants are shipped from our nurseries in Singapore, Korea, Hong Kong, Europe and United States.