This Adromischus Strawberry Cake is a total stunning when in Bloom and an Eye Candy!
It's slow-growing plant Super Unique and Easy to Care
Do well with Indirect Sunlight surely Stand-Out of a plant.
It can be prune all year. The plant should be in porous soil with good drainage and a bright light with ample airflow.
The Adromischus Strawberry Cake is a Succulent Beautiful Cluster
A Collectors Choice, Pair Well with Sedum Multiceps
Note: Protect the Adromischus Strawberry Plant from Winter frost and extreme heat. Better not to direct the plant from sunlight. Excellent for your collection or Plant arrangement!
Limited Plant AVAILABLE! BUY NOW!
Plant Size: approximately 2 - 5 inches
Caring For Adromischus:
1) Adromischus leaves will wrinkle if it is under direct sun for many hours a day. Ensure it receives a mix of direct and indirect sunlight.
2) Adromischus thrive in warm environments of about 24°C, place them in a sheltered environment away from splashing rain.
3) Water adromischus regularly (1-2 times a week) as they are heavy drinkers
4) Pot in well drained soil mix with at least 70% inorganics.
5) Adromischus is easily propagated via leaf or stem cuttings.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.
We ship Worldwide!
Processing time: 3-5 days.
Delivery: 2-4 weeks depending on location.
Tracking numbers will be updated 3-5 days after your order has been shipped.
We take pride to prepare shipment of our plants carefully. Plants are shipped as dry as possible bare-root, without soil or their original nursery pot.
Plants are shipped from our nurseries in Singapore, Korea, Hong Kong, Europe and United States.