The Adromischus Hemisphaericus is gorgeous when in bloom and a Best Buy Perfect Rosette Shape! It's a succulent perennial, that can grow up to 10 inches (25 cm) tall.
The Adromischus Hemisphaericus prefer well-drained soil in partially shaded positions.
Their compact habit allows a collection maintained in a small space, and do well with Indirect Sunlight Positively Stand Out.
The best way to propagate the Adromischus Hemisphaericus is by leaf cutting. The leaves use to fall and give birth to another plant by themselves.
Perfect for YOUR Garden! Get it Now!!!
This collector's choice pair well with Echeveria Derosa.
Plant Size: approximately 2 - 5 inches.
Caring For Adromischus:
1) Adromischus leaves will wrinkle if it is under direct sun for many hours a day. Ensure it receives a mix of direct and indirect sunlight.
2) Adromischus thrive in warm environments of about 24°C, place them in a sheltered environment away from splashing rain.
3) Water adromischus regularly (1-2 times a week) as they are heavy drinkers
4) Pot in well drained soil mix with at least 70% inorganics.
5) Adromischus is easily propagated via leaf or stem cuttings.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.