An electric sight this Echeveria Neon Breaker, a show-stopping hybrid form with rosettes up to 8cm eventually producing offsets.
Rosettes have many leaves that are red-violet-mauve, with very crinkly neon pink margins. Its deep pink flowers, complemented by purple sepals, shine from stalks well above the rosette.
Place it as a patio plant where some afternoon shade is provided. Also excels as an attention hog in a dish garden or a garden bed in temperate areas.
Carefully-handled by a succulent lover, this Echeveria Neon Breaker is a must in your home!
Plant Size: Approximately 5cm
Light: Requires at least 4 to 5 hours of direct sunlight per day. Few hours of morning and evening sun is fine, with bright direct sunlight for the rest of the day. filtered sunlight or growth light is fine too. keep it out of the rain
Watering Requirements: Water along the edge of the pot when soil is dry. with around 20ml to 25ml depending on the size of your pot.
Potting Media: Requires more gritty soil.
Caring For Echeveria
1) Avoid prolonged sun exposure for variegated species as it can lead to sunburn
2) Minimise rain splash to prevent rot
3) Use inorganic, well draining, gritty mix
4) Always use a pot with drainage hole
5) Give at least 4-5hours of direct morning sun or 8-12 hours of grow light to prevent etiolation
6) Propagate by stem cuttings, leaf or seeds
7) Avoid spraying with water or oil-based products as the farina will be destroyed
It is normal for bottom leaves to dry up if it is newly potted as the roots are not established. Give it some moisture to start the rooting process.
9) Treat regularly with diluted fungicide solution such as captan or zagro stilt.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.