Including: 1 live succulent plant ( Echeveria Trumpet Pinky ).
Echeveria ‘Trumpet Pinky’ is a spectacular tubular shaped monstruosa form of Echeveria ‘Pinky’ which is a hybrid of Echeveria shaviana x Echeveria cante.
Size: approximately 5cm
Caring For Echeveria Trumpet Pinky:
1) Avoid prolonged sun exposure to minimise heat stress.
2) Does well in cool temperatures.
3) Requires at least 4-5 hours of sunlight each day.
4) Pot in porous, well draining gritty mix.
5) Fertilise every 2 weeks.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.