Stunningly in red, the Echeveria Agavoides v Romeo Rubin is a Best-seller with its Bright rosettes.
Gorgeous when in Bloom, forms clumps of individual rosettes up to 6 inches or 15 cm tall and up to 12 inches or 30 cm wide, with deep purple-red leaves and terminal spine.
The red flowers, slightly smaller than others, and have a yellow tip and bloom in the spring through early summer.
Do well with little sunlight, super easy to care and a perfect indoor plant even for busy people.
Alternatively and very limited so purchase now! Hurry!
Caring For Echeveria
1) Avoid prolonged sun exposure for variegated species as it can lead to sunburn
2) Minimise rain splash to prevent rot
3) Use inorganic, well draining, gritty mix
4) Always use a pot with drainage hole
5) Give at least 4-5hours of direct morning sun or 8-12 hours of grow light to prevent etiolation
6) Propagate by stem cuttings, leaf or seeds
7) Avoid spraying with water or oil-based products as the farina will be destroyed
It is normal for bottom leaves to dry up if it is newly potted as the roots are not established. Give it some moisture to start the rooting process.
9) Treat regularly with diluted fungicide solution such as captan or zagro stilt.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.