Including: 1 live lithop plant ( Lapidaria margaretae ). Lapidaria is a monotypic genus of dwarf succulent plants in the family Aizoaceae. The only species it contains is Lapidaria margaretae, also known as the Karoo rose.It often grows near other stone-like succulents, such as Lithops species.
Size: approximately 1.5 - 2.5 cm
Caring For Lapidaria
1) Make sure that there is enough and even sunlight exposure to maintain the form and color of the plant. Keeping them under shade will cause the leaves to turn yellowish and elongated.
2) Although this plant likes it warm and humid, the extreme heat of summer leads to dormancy. The optimal growing temperature is 15-20 degrees celsius.
3) The best way to propagate is by seed using the same method as growing Lithops. Seeds are sown in a coarse well-draining medium, usually made of pumice, sand, and grit.
4) Water them during the growing season once or twice a week. The watering needs depend on the humidity levels. Make sure the soil dries out entirely between each watering.
Care For Lithops
Lithops are very sensitive to their growing environments. They usually dislike low temperature and direct strong sunlight. They need a growing environment with temperature preferably about 15-30 degree celsius.
Lithops also expect high quality soil permeability mixture. Ensure a well ventilated growing environment.
Important note: Do not overwater. Make sure only water when the soil is dry. The soil must be watered completely and thoroughly each time.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.
We ship Worldwide!
Processing time: 3-5 days.
Delivery: 2-4 weeks depending on location.
Tracking numbers will be updated 3-5 days after your order has been shipped.
We take pride to prepare shipment of our plants carefully. Plants are shipped as dry as possible bare-root, without soil or their original nursery pot.
Plants are shipped from our nurseries in Singapore, Korea, Hong Kong, Europe and United States.