Graptopetalum Pachyphyllum Blue Bean is a hardy succulent and generally a low maintenance plant. They are easy to take care, grow and propagate.
It is one of the few succulents that has light pleasant fragrance. Another amazing feature is color changes according to different growing environment. This cool succulent is suitable as indoor houseplant or outdoor garden plant.
Graptopetalum Pachyphyllum Blue Bean prefers lots of sun to look their best. A cute miniature succulent form low-growing clusters of mini rosettes with small, tight, plump leaves that are light blue-green in color with pinkish-red tips. The pink color intensifies with sun exposure, colder temperature, and stress. They need a well-draining potting mix. Water only when the soil is dry.
Pairs well with Pachyphytum Oviferum and Cotyledon Pendens.
Plant Size: Approx 5-7 cm Multiple Heads
Caring for Graptopetalum:
1) Requires 4-5 hours of sunlight or 8-12hours of growlights to prevent etiolation.
2) Graptopetalum will maintain its vibrant colours when there is a temperature difference of 10°C between day and night.
3) Graptopetalum is easy to acclimatise in our climate.
4) Use "soak and dry" method to water them.
5) Use a gritty and well draining soil mix with at least 80% inorganics.
6) Propagated by leaf, stem cuttings and seeds.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.
Chat with us on Facebook >> Message