Stunning beauty in a pot, the Echeveria Blue Minima is a Super Unique succulent. An Eye-catcher because of its intricate rosette.
Named for its miniature size each rosette stays under 4cm wide with leaves packed so densely that only the upper halves are visible.
The leaves of this frosty-mint rosette have well-defined points and a pink tinge to the margins.
The rosette clusters will stay small and dense if given plenty of sunshine and deep, infrequent watering. A perfect addition to your collection of succulent. Simple and easy to care!
Grab yours now! Limited offer only!
Plant Size: approximately 5cm
Caring For Echeveria
1) Avoid prolonged sun exposure for variegated species as it can lead to sunburn
2) Minimise rain splash to prevent rot
3) Use inorganic, well draining, gritty mix
4) Always use a pot with drainage hole
5) Give at least 4-5hours of direct morning sun or 8-12 hours of grow light to prevent etiolation
6) Propagate by stem cuttings, leaf or seeds
7) Avoid spraying with water or oil-based products as the farina will be destroyed
It is normal for bottom leaves to dry up if it is newly potted as the roots are not established. Give it some moisture to start the rooting process.
9) Treat regularly with diluted fungicide solution such as captan or zagro stilt.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.