Echeveria Pink Champagne is a slow-growing, rosette-forming succulent up to 10 inches or 25 cm in diameter. The leaves are pale blue-green to silvery-grey, with shades of pink. The showy bright orange flowers rise above the foliage on the tall arching inflorescence, usually in late summer or fall.
Attractive and with its beautiful cluster, the Echeveria Pink Champagne will catch your attention. Simple to care with little water and sunlight.
Buy one for your home garden!
Plant Size: Approximately 5cm
Caring For Echeveria
1) Avoid prolonged sun exposure for variegated species as it can lead to sunburn
2) Minimise rain splash to prevent rot
3) Use inorganic, well draining, gritty mix
4) Always use a pot with drainage hole
5) Give at least 4-5hours of direct morning sun or 8-12 hours of grow light to prevent etiolation
6) Propagate by stem cuttings, leaf or seeds
7) Avoid spraying with water or oil-based products as the farina will be destroyed
It is normal for bottom leaves to dry up if it is newly potted as the roots are not established. Give it some moisture to start the rooting process.
9) Treat regularly with diluted fungicide solution such as captan or zagro stilt.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.