Very much like a rose, the Echeveria Laulensis is a Rare Succulent.
It's not perfectly symmetrical but gives you an excellent opportunity to leaf propagate.
A Collector's Choice, this Echeveria Laulensis has leaves with color puple/pink all year round. Prefers partial sun, with little water once a week.
This succulent is a total eye-catcher and fun addition to your collection.
Great to have in your garden. Get yours now! Hurry!
Plant Size: approximately 4cm
Caring For Echeveria
1) Avoid prolonged sun exposure for variegated species as it can lead to sunburn
2) Minimise rain splash to prevent rot
3) Use inorganic, well draining, gritty mix
4) Always use a pot with drainage hole
5) Give at least 4-5hours of direct morning sun or 8-12 hours of grow light to prevent etiolation
6) Propagate by stem cuttings, leaf or seeds
7) Avoid spraying with water or oil-based products as the farina will be destroyed
It is normal for bottom leaves to dry up if it is newly potted as the roots are not established. Give it some moisture to start the rooting process.
9) Treat regularly with diluted fungicide solution such as captan or zagro stilt.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.