Including: 1 live succulent plant ( Graptopetalum macdougallii Alexander ).
Caring for Graptopetalum:
1) Requires 4-5 hours of sunlight or 8-12hours of growlights to prevent etiolation.
2) Graptopetalum will maintain its vibrant colours when there is a temperature difference of 10°C between day and night.
3) Graptopetalum is easy to acclimatise in our climate.
4) Use "soak and dry" method to water them.
5) Use a gritty and well draining soil mix with at least 80% inorganics.
6) Propagated by leaf, stem cuttings and seeds.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.