Dolphin Succulent or Senecio Peregrins is a Top Pick Succulent.
Curio peregrinus, also known as string of dolphins or dolphin necklace, is a succulent plant from the daisy family (Asteraceae). It is an interesting hybrid of the string of pearls (Curio rowleyanus) and the hotdog cactus (Curio articulatus).
Fun Addition that Grows more Shrubby
Hardy Succulent, Super Cool when Bloom!
Caring For Senecio String Of Dolphins:
1) They have a translucent "window" on the top side of the leaves to reduce sun damage. Avoid prolonged periods of direct sunlight, partial shade to full sun is suitable.
2) Water once soil is dry, water regularly as string of dolphins can be easily underwatered.
3) They can be propagated by stem cuttings easily.
4) Fertilise every 2 weeks with a half strength fertiliser, it is not a heavy feeder.
5) Use a well draining, porous and gritty soil mix.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.
We ship Worldwide!
Processing time: 3-5 days.
Delivery: 2-4 weeks depending on location.
Tracking numbers will be updated 3-5 days after your order has been shipped.
We take pride to prepare shipment of our plants carefully. Plants are shipped as dry as possible bare-root, without soil or their original nursery pot.
Plants are shipped from our nurseries in Singapore, Korea, Hong Kong, Europe and United States.