Portulaca Gilliesii is an easy to grow groundcover type of plant, with red stems, succulent cylindrical leaves, and saucer-shaped flowers with 5 petals, somewhat like wild rose flowers, in red, purple, orange, yellow, pink, and white, from mid Summer to mid Autumn. The plant thrives in hot, dry, desert-like conditions.
Perfect for Garden with Beautiful Clusters.
Easy to Care and Pairs Well with Others!
Caring For Portulaca
1) They love full sun, outdoor conditions and are very heat tolerant
2) Always keep the soil moist but not waterlogged, do not allow the soil to dry out
3) Fertilise with diluted cacti and succulents fertiliser regularly for frequent blooming
4) Portulaca are very beginner friendly plants and do well in any well draining soil mix
5) Propagated easily by stem cuttings, allow the fresh cutting to callous before sticking it in the soil.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.