Sulcorebutia rauschii G. Franck is a local or morphological form of the variable Rebutia canigueralii . It is a miniature clustering species, readily forms clumps of many purple heads with characteristic very short, black spines form of a fishbone.
Size: approximately 3-4cm, single head
Caring For Sulcorebutia rauschii G. Franck:
1) 3-4 hours of direct sunlights and partial shade during the afternoon
2) It needs a very permeable, coarse mineral soil as well as to be strictly kept dry throughout the dormant period as it is very sensitive to any moisture excesses
3) To prevent rot, it is advisable to surround its base with very rough sand or grit, this increases water drainage and air circulation.
4) This species is usually grafted to avoid root problems. It can also be propagated by seeds.
5) Water moderately in the growing season
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.