Sedum Burrito Moran also known commonly as Burro’s Tail, Donkey’s Tail, Baby Donkey Tail is a favorite this season among soft succulent collectors.
It is a super bloomer that produces beautiful pastel green of clusters with pendant stems grow up to 3.0' long and are covered with bead-like, greenly leaves. This Pet Safe Succulent can produce pink flowers during spring.
Sedum Burrito are impressive on pots or outdoor gardens. It also thrives in hanging containers. Generally loves plenty of sunlight, but can tolerate frost and neglect.
Pairs well with Echinus Maximiliani and Cotyledon Pendens
Plant Size: Approx 5 cm Multiple Heads
Caring For Sedums:
1) Sedum need bright sunlight (>4 hours) to maintain their colors and full leaf coverage.
2) Sedum can be propagated from stem cuttings.
3) Sedum grow best in temperatures of around 20°C but can be acclimated to hot climates.
4) Sedum needs well draining soil mix with at least 50% inorganics, it is known to be drought tolerant.
5) Use the 'soak and dry' method to water sedums.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.
Chat with us on Facebook >> Message
We ship Worldwide!
Processing time: 3-5 days.
Delivery: 2-4 weeks depending on location.
Tracking numbers will be updated 3-5 days after your order has been shipped.
We take pride to prepare shipment of our plants carefully. Plants are shipped as dry as possible bare-root, without soil or their original nursery pot.
Plants are shipped from our nurseries in Singapore, Korea, Hong Kong, Europe and United States.