Including: 1 live succulent plant (Mammillaria Bombycina Quehl).
Size: Approximately 4 cm (1.57 inch)
Caring For Mammilaria
1) Do not mist or spray as the fine hairs will trap water, which induces a magnifying effect under direct light, causing sunburn damage.
2) Use the "soak and dry" method to water.
3) Mammillaria blooms prolifically when fertilised regularly using water soluble fertilisers with even NPK ratio or osmocote.
4) Mammillaria is prone to rot in waterlogged conditions, use 50% inorganics in the soil mix.
5) Mammillaria can be propagated by seeds or pups.
6) Mammillaria only blooms when it is exposed to sufficient direct sunlight, optimum sunlight exposure is at least 5-6 hours. Avoid direct afternoon sun exposure.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.