Including: 1 live succulent plant ( Kalanchoe Thyrsiflora Variegata).
Size: approximately 9cm(3.54 inch).
Caring For Kalanchoe:
1) They can be easily acclimatised to hot and humid climates.
2) Direct afternoon sunlight will scorch the leaves, filtered sunlight is more suitable for this species. Shift to a brighter location for more deeply coloured leaves.
3) Provide well draining soil mix, it is not fussy about soil mix as long as it is porous and well draining.
4) Kalanchoe can be propagated by leaves or stem cuttings. Leaves that have been broken in half can even be propagated.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.