Including: 1 live succulent plant ( Haworthia Groenewaldii).
Plant Size: 4cm
Caring For Haworthia:
1) Control watering as haworthia had fleshy tap roots which tend to rot easily.
2) Fertilise them regularly (every 1-2 weeks) with a very diluted liquid cacti fertiliser.
3) NO direct afternoon sunlight as it will cause the leaves to burn and shrink.
4) Mineral substrate mix (~3mm) consisting of hyuga pumice, akadama and kanuma is the most suitable! Potting mix needs to be loose and permeable.
5) It is best to repot into a tall pot as haworthia has tap roots that grow downwards. Repot every 1-2 years.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.