Including: 1 live succulent plant ( Haworthia Emelyae Var. Major).
Size: approximately 5cm
Light: Avoid direct harsh afternoon sun over long hours or the plant will sunburn. Few hours of morning and evening sun is fine, with bright indirect sunlight for the rest of the day. Bright filtered sunlight or growth light is recommended. Overstressing the plant will cause it to change into a darker color.
Water: In the first month after potting, water with only 50ml once a week along the edge of the pot.
You may mist the plant every day in the evening.
Do let the soil media dry out between watering. Water evenly and generously till the water flows out from the holes of the pots a month after potting.
Potting media: Very gritty and well-draining potting soil.
Caring For Haworthia:
1) Control watering as haworthia had fleshy tap roots which tend to rot easily.
2) Fertilise them regularly (every 1-2 weeks) with a very diluted liquid cacti fertiliser.
3) NO direct afternoon sunlight as it will cause the leaves to burn and shrink.
4) Mineral substrate mix (~3mm) consisting of hyuga pumice, akadama and kanuma is the most suitable! Potting mix needs to be loose and permeable.
5) It is best to repot into a tall pot as haworthia has tap roots that grow downwards. Repot every 1-2 years.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.