Including: 1 live succulent plant ( Graptosedum Little Beauty ).
Caring For Graptosedum:
1) They prefer well drained light sandy soil. A mixture of sand, soil, perlite and pumice suits best for its growth.
2) The plants should be watered to maintain the soil moist. Prevent watering the leaves. They don’t prefer soggy or wet soil, a pot with proper drainage holes should be used.
3) They prefer direct sunlight. The plants can also be grown in partial direct sunlight. They thrive when there is enough sunlight. Placing the plants in areas that are humid or dark can affect the growth of the plant and the colour.
4) Once the plants grow tall, the tips of the stems can be cut out and planted separately for propagation.
5) Any slow release succulent fertilizer can be used.
6) They are not prone to any diseases or pests. Excess watering can cause root rot.
7) The plant can be propagated through seeds, stem or leaf cuttings and offsets.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.
We ship Worldwide!
Processing time: 3-5 days.
Delivery: 2-4 weeks depending on location.
Tracking numbers will be updated 3-5 days after your order has been shipped.
We take pride to prepare shipment of our plants carefully. Plants are shipped as dry as possible bare-root, without soil or their original nursery pot.
Plants are shipped from our nurseries in Singapore, Korea, Hong Kong, Europe and United States.