Euphorbia Flanaganii Medusa's Headis a Rare Succulent, gardening collector's item.
Plant Size: about 10cm (3.94 inch)
Caring For Euphorbia:
1) Euphorbia are extremely resilient plants that are suitable for beginners.
2) They require weekly watering in hotter temperatures.
3) They are not particular about soil pH, use a well draining soil mix.
4) They do well in full sun conditions, fertilise regularly to promote leaf growth.
5) Propagated by cuttings, beware of the sap which can cause irritation, always handle with protective wear.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify