Unique and attractive, the Crassula Fusca is a perennial succulent forming shrublets sparsely branched mainly from the base.
Top Pick succulent because of it's Soft Pastel color, do well with indirect sunlight and suitable for rock garden as long as the soil is well-drained.
Perfect in a potter this succulent with fleshy Green leaves and Red Margins beautifully Rosette. Every household should have this chubby cutie Crassula Fusca!
The Crassula Fusca is a marvelous succulent and pairs well with Echeveria Moon Fairy.
Plant Size: approximately 8 cm
Caring For Crassula
1) They need 4-6 hours of light to prevent etiolation. They can tolerate partial sun to full sun, but need to be acclimated to full sun to prevent sun damage.
2) Etiolation will lead to brittle stems and poor growth
3) Crassula needs a well draining soil. A well draining soil is very important because these plants are susceptible to root rot. Use a 2:1 solution of cactus mix and perlite. Using a sandy soil is also highly recommended.
4) Although these plants are highly adapted to dry weather conditions, they do much better when given sufficient amounts of water. Water every 7-10 days or 14 days depending on the ventilation in your area. The top inch of the soil needs to be dry before it can be watered again.
Obtain a stem and let it dry for a few hours to a day. Obtain cuttings from healthy looking plants, not dehydrated ones.
(Optional) Dip the cut end in rooting hormone.
Once the cut has healed and dried, stick the cuttings in a well-draining potting mix or lay the leaf cuttings flat.
Keep away from direct sunlight. Water or mist the soil every few days.
After about two weeks or so, you will notice new roots growing.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.