A hardy succulent, with dramatic coloring and features, the Crassula CV. Justus Corderoyi is a small, cluster-forming hybrid with very Interesting Leaf Coloration and Texture.
The Crassula CV. Justus Corderoyi has narrow, triangular, gold to dark green leaves which become reddish in the sun. It produces light pink or red flowers in mid-Summer making it more stunning and interesting.
Unique and Easy to Care, definitely a standout! Perfect to pair with ECHEVERIA AFTERGLOW. A fun addition to your succulent family!
Plant Size: Approximately 7 cm
Caring For Crassula
1) They need 4-6 hours of light to prevent etiolation. They can tolerate partial sun to full sun, but need to be acclimated to full sun to prevent sun damage.
2) Etiolation will lead to brittle stems and poor growth
3) Crassula needs a well draining soil. A well draining soil is very important because these plants are susceptible to root rot. Use a 2:1 solution of cactus mix and perlite. Using a sandy soil is also highly recommended.
4) Although these plants are highly adapted to dry weather conditions, they do much better when given sufficient amounts of water. Water every 7-10 days or 14 days depending on the ventilation in your area. The top inch of the soil needs to be dry before it can be watered again.
Obtain a stem and let it dry for a few hours to a day. Obtain cuttings from healthy looking plants, not dehydrated ones.
(Optional) Dip the cut end in rooting hormone.
Once the cut has healed and dried, stick the cuttings in a well-draining potting mix or lay the leaf cuttings flat.
Keep away from direct sunlight. Water or mist the soil every few days.
After about two weeks or so, you will notice new roots growing.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.