Astrophytum Myriostigma, the bishop's cap cactus, bishop's hat or bishop's miter cactus, is a species of cactus native to the highlands of northeastern and central Mexico.
Plant size: 5.5 cm
Caring For Astrophytums:
1) They require plenty of sunlight. Ensure around six hours of sunlight each day.
2) Make sure you thoroughly water this plant so that the soil becomes well soaked.
However, make sure that you do not overwater as this can then lead to root rot. You should let the soil dry up completely before you water the cactus again.
3) Astrophytum requires well-draining soil that can get rid of the excess water in the pot. A coarse texture of the soil with mostly inorganic material and cactus soil is recommended.
4) Use a stable fertilizer that has a good balance of all nutrients. Make sure that you dilute this fertilizer with some water as it can cause root burn.
5) It is propagated by seeds or grafting of pups.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.
We ship Worldwide!
Processing time: 3-5 days.
Delivery: 2-4 weeks depending on location.
Tracking numbers will be updated 3-5 days after your order has been shipped.
We take pride to prepare shipment of our plants carefully. Plants are shipped as dry as possible bare-root, without soil or their original nursery pot.
Plants are shipped from our nurseries in Singapore, Korea, Hong Kong, Europe and United States.