Caring For Aeoniums
1) Keep temperatures about 20-25°C, aeoniums are summer dormant.
2) Do not expose to intense sunlight to prevent sunburn.
3) Use at least 80% inorganic potting mix that is free draining and porous.
4) Place in bright and airy location with at 1-2 hours of direct sunlight.
5) Use a tall and narrow terracotta pot, it is susceptible to stem and root rot due to excess moisture in the soil
6) Fertilize once every 2 weeks during the active growth period with a balanced liquid fertilizer diluted by half.
7) It can be easily propagated by seed or by stem cuttings. Sow seed at 19-24ºC. Take cuttings of rosettes in the actively growing season and keep at 18ºC and barely moist until rooted.