Including: 1 live succulent plant ( Sedum Red Dragonfly ).
Plant Size: approximate 5cm
Caring For Sedums:
1) Sedum need bright sunlight (>4 hours) to maintain their colors and full leaf coverage.
2) Sedum can be propagated from stem cuttings.
3) Sedum grow best in temperatures of around 20°C but can be acclimated to hot climates.
4) Sedum needs well draining soil mix with at least 50% inorganics, it is known to be drought tolerant.
5) Use the 'soak and dry' method to water sedums.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.