Also known as the Coral Crassula, the Crassula Corallina is a perennial plant with short stems. The tiny greenish-white leaves are opposite. It produces panicles of white, six-stellate flowers.
Stunning when in bloom, the Crassula Corallina has a dramatic coloring that adds the best contrast together with it's unique and easy to care features.
An Eye Candy, Crassula is easy to grow, but they are susceptible to mealy bugs and fungal diseases. Never let your Crassula sit in water.
A great pair with CRASSULA PUBESCENS SUBSP. RADICANS TOELKEN.
Buy Now Before Stock Lasts! Hurry!
Plant Size: Up to 2 inches or 5 cm
Caring For Crassula
1) They need 4-6 hours of light to prevent etiolation. They can tolerate partial sun to full sun, but need to be acclimated to full sun to prevent sun damage.
2) Etiolation will lead to brittle stems and poor growth
3) Crassula needs a well draining soil. A well draining soil is very important because these plants are susceptible to root rot. Use a 2:1 solution of cactus mix and perlite. Using a sandy soil is also highly recommended.
4) Although these plants are highly adapted to dry weather conditions, they do much better when given sufficient amounts of water. Water every 7-10 days or 14 days depending on the ventilation in your area. The top inch of the soil needs to be dry before it can be watered again.
Obtain a stem and let it dry for a few hours to a day. Obtain cuttings from healthy looking plants, not dehydrated ones.
(Optional) Dip the cut end in rooting hormone.
Once the cut has healed and dried, stick the cuttings in a well-draining potting mix or lay the leaf cuttings flat.
Keep away from direct sunlight. Water or mist the soil every few days.
After about two weeks or so, you will notice new roots growing.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.
We ship Worldwide!
Processing time: 3-5 days.
Delivery: 2-4 weeks depending on location.
Tracking numbers will be updated 3-5 days after your order has been shipped.
We take pride to prepare shipment of our plants carefully. Plants are shipped as dry as possible bare-root, without soil or their original nursery pot.
Plants are shipped from our nurseries in Singapore, Korea, Hong Kong, Europe and United States.