Cotyledon Ladismithiensis Variegataor commonly known as Bear's Paw is a Super Unique Succulent.
Hardy Succulent that Cluster Well.
Chubby Cutie and Definitely a Eye Candy!
Care For Cotyledon Ladismithiensis:
1) They do well in cool temperatures with low humidity.
2) Avoid misting the plant as the water droplets are trapped in the fine hairs on the leaves, impeding evaporation.
3) Use well draining, porous gritty mix.
4) Water regularly in its active growing stage.
5) Avoid scorching afternoon sun.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.
We ship Worldwide!
Processing time: 3-5 days.
Delivery: 2-4 weeks depending on location.
Tracking numbers will be updated 3-5 days after your order has been shipped.
We take pride to prepare shipment of our plants carefully. Plants are shipped as dry as possible bare-root, without soil or their original nursery pot.
Plants are shipped from our nurseries in Singapore, Korea, Hong Kong, Europe and United States.