Aeoniums Halloween is fleshy leaves succulent and a Best Buy with Perfect Rosette Shape! The leaves are unevenly colored, their shades vary greatly depending on the lighting.
A Rare Succulent but a Beautiful Cluster to your eyes
They can also grow indoors, in a sunny window where temperatures are toasty warm.
Aeonium Halloween is best to pair with Aeonium Blushing Beauty. These succulents are very easy to grow from cuttings.
Perfect for Planter. The Aeonium Halloween is a fun-addition and a must-have plant in your home. Have One Now!!!
Plant Size: approximately 2 - 5 inches
Caring For Aeoniums
1) Keep temperatures about 20-25°C, aeoniums are summer dormant.
2) Do not expose to intense sunlight to prevent sunburn.
3) Use at least 80% inorganic potting mix that is free draining and porous.
4) Place in bright and airy location with at 1-2 hours of direct sunlight.
5) Use a tall and narrow terracotta pot, it is susceptible to stem and root rot due to excess moisture in the soil
6) Fertilize once every 2 weeks during the active growth period with a balanced liquid fertilizer diluted by half.
7) It can be easily propagated by seed or by stem cuttings. Sow seed at 19-24ºC. Take cuttings of rosettes in the actively growing season and keep at 18ºC and barely moist until rooted.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.
We ship Worldwide!
Processing time: 3-5 days.
Delivery: 2-4 weeks depending on location.
Tracking numbers will be updated 3-5 days after your order has been shipped.
We take pride to prepare shipment of our plants carefully. Plants are shipped as dry as possible bare-root, without soil or their original nursery pot.
Plants are shipped from our nurseries in Singapore, Korea, Hong Kong, Europe and United States.