Aeonium Firecrackeris a Best Buy Succulent.
Plant Size: about 10cm (3.94 inch)
Light: Avoid direct harsh afternoon sun over long hours or the plant will sunburn. Few hours of morning and evening sun is fine, with bright indirect sunlight for the rest of the day. Bright filtered sunlight or growth light is recommended.
Watering: Water only when the soil is tottally dry around once every 10 days to 2 weeks with a deep watering through.
Place in an air conditioned room or in a well ventilated location. Do not get water on the leaves or they will rot. Ventilation is SUPER importantfor this plant!
Potting Media: Requires very gritty media with lesser organic components.
Caring For Aeoniums
1) Keep temperatures about 20-25°C, aeoniums are summer dormant.
2) Do not expose to intense sunlight to prevent sunburn.
3) Use at least 80% inorganic potting mix that is free draining and porous.
4) Place in bright and airy location with at 1-2 hours of direct sunlight.
5) Use a tall and narrow terracotta pot, it is susceptible to stem and root rot due to excess moisture in the soil
6) Fertilize once every 2 weeks during the active growth period with a balanced liquid fertilizer diluted by half.
7) It can be easily propagated by seed or by stem cuttings. Sow seed at 19-24ºC. Take cuttings of rosettes in the actively growing season and keep at 18ºC and barely moist until rooted.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.