This Echeveria agavoides Frank Reinelt is an Evergreen, succulent perennial forming a rosette of thick, dark green leaves with red margins and tips.
Becoming more colorful in Summer and Winter, the flowers are urn-shaped, pale green and pink flowers in dense clusters.
Simple and easy to care, with just a little touch of sunlight and water in a week.
Repot as needed, preferably during the warm season.
Add this to your collection! Send one now!
A rare type of Echeveria.
Plant Size: Approximately 4 - 6 cm
Caring For Echeveria
1) Avoid prolonged sun exposure for variegated species as it can lead to sunburn
2) Minimise rain splash to prevent rot
3) Use inorganic, well draining, gritty mix
4) Always use a pot with drainage hole
5) Give at least 4-5hours of direct morning sun or 8-12 hours of grow light to prevent etiolation
6) Propagate by stem cuttings, leaf or seeds
7) Avoid spraying with water or oil-based products as the farina will be destroyed
It is normal for bottom leaves to dry up if it is newly potted as the roots are not established. Give it some moisture to start the rooting process.
9) Treat regularly with diluted fungicide solution such as captan or zagro stilt.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.