Including: 1 live succulent plant ( Sedum Dasyphyllum Lilac Mound ).
Sedum dasyphyllum, also named Sedum burnatii and commonly known as Corsican stonecrop or thick-leaved stonecrop, is a low-growing succulent flowering plant of the genus Sedum in the family Crassulaceae.
Caring For Sedums:
1) Sedum need bright sunlight (>4 hours) to maintain their colors and full leaf coverage.
2) Sedum can be propagated from stem cuttings.
3) Sedum grow best in temperatures of around 20°C but can be acclimated to hot climates.
4) Sedum needs well draining soil mix with at least 50% inorganics, it is known to be drought tolerant.
5) Use the 'soak and dry' method to water sedums.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.
We ship Worldwide!
Processing time: 3-5 days.
Delivery: 2-4 weeks depending on location.
Tracking numbers will be updated 3-5 days after your order has been shipped.
We take pride to prepare shipment of our plants carefully. Plants are shipped as dry as possible bare-root, without soil or their original nursery pot.
Plants are shipped from our nurseries in Singapore, Korea, Hong Kong, Europe and United States.