Including: 1 live succulent plant ( Greenovia diplocycla var.gigantea × Greenovia aurea ex El Hierro). It is a new hybrid of Greenovia diplocycla var.gigantea and Greenovia aurea ex El Hierro.
Size: Around 5cm during growing period, 3cm during dormant period. Single head.
IMPORTANT: Please do not water in summer after receiving.
Caring For Greenovia:
1) They undergo aestivation when temperatures reach above 35°C, their leaves will curl to prevent excessive water loss and sunburn, giving them a rose-like shape.
2) Give minimal water when they are dormant during summer.
3) The active growing season of Greenovia occurs between 18-24°C. After dormancy, the leaves will open up, drench the soil thoroughly once it is dry.
4) Repot into a fast draining potting mix to prevent root rot.
5) Do NOT water directly onto the greenovia as the water will be trapped in between the leaves, causing rot.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.